October 8, 2008

New Costume

So I had to return my Fairy Costume. It was just a teeny bit too slutty for me. I didn't want to do slutty this year. I just wanted a regular cute costume. Apparently there is not much selection when you don't wear a size 16.

So I went with this:

http://www.target.com/Adults̢۪-Prom-Nightmare-Costume/dp/B000GL1YEO/qid=1223505585/ref=br_1_5/602-4989538-5205412?ie=UTF8&node=202853011&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=202853011&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=3

Or if you'd rather not click the link, here's the pic:



TOTALLY RAD! It's so simple, yet so gory at the same time! It's great.

I'm wearing it to the costume party, possibly to work all day, and then to my brother-in-law's house on Halloween night.
I gotta see if we are dressing up for work that day or not.

I already bought fake eyelashes for my fairy costume, so I'm going to use them for this one too. Nice make-up, fake lashes, and BLOOD everywhere. I'm excited about it.

I don't think I've been this excited about a Halloween costume since I was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and my mom made my Rubie Slippers all glittery. Man those shoes were great! I wanted to wear them all the time after Halloween. Eventually the glitter wore off and then were just regular shoes again, but it was the greatest while it lasted.

-wishing you great happiness with your costume

No comments: