December 18, 2008

I'm not that old am I?

GRUMPY!
I had an old man moment this morning. I was smoking my first cigarette of the morning and looking at all the pretty clouds that were out, and I noticed there were about 15 birds on my roof.
Now, normally this wouldn't really bother me, but this morning it really did. I tried to "shoo! shoo!" them away and they just sat there and looked at me. So I got a big stick and shouted "GET OFF MY ROOF!!!" and brandished my stick at them. They all flew off and then I smiled satisfactorily. Then I thought to myself.... OMG! I just totally had a "HEY KID!! GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!" moment! This was not a revelation I really needed at 6:30 in the morning!!! *sigh* So I guess as I "mature" I'm getting more annoyed at the little things I never used to care about. Now I understand why old people are such assholes! :)
Anyway.....
So last time I updated I promised you all pictures of the ash pile in my backyard. I have delivered!
Here they are:


Nice looking ashes if I do say so myself. :)
Here are some random funnies I got in an email today:



































I think this one is my favorite!





So, I'm thinking that someone designated today as "Assholes call in to bitch about stupid shit" day! I have had more assholes on the phone today then I have had in the last 6 months! It's getting retarded. :( Oh well.. almost time to go home!
I'll be talking to you on my asshole call in day sometime soon!

-Please be kind, and rewind!

No comments: