December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I only work for 2 hours tomorrow!! I'm so super excited about that! It's going to be the best Christmas Eve EVER! Well.... the only thing that would be better is if I didn't have to work at all. :) It's ok though. 2 hours is a pretty good deal. Then I have a 4 day weekend, like most of the people I know. It's going to be a pretty good weekend, I think. Tonight we are going to let Carley open one present. Tomorrow night we are going to have a Ham for dinner and then open all of our presents. Christmas morning will be Santa gifts and stockings at our house and then it's off to my Brother-In-Law's house to open presents there. Christamas afternoon Carley goes to her Dad's house to open gifts and then on Friday we are going to open gifts at my grandma's house and then go to dinner. Should be a great weekend for Carley, that's for sure!
So here is some Christmas cheer for all of you. I'm still not totally feeling the spirit, but as it gets closer I'm getting better.

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope your holiday is a great one!

















































No comments: