March 19, 2009

Now to the real stuff

So this weekend was pretty fun! Lindy and I went to the bar on Friday and that wasn't all we thought it was going to be. It was actually sort of lame. Lindy and I have decided that we are in a different place then we were when we went to the bar every weekend. We used to go so that we could catch up and vent and generally get away from life at home. There isn't a need for that now, and I think we are over going to the bar. Saturday we had a party for Lindy's birthday! That was awesome fun! I really enjoy hanging out at the house with people over and just talking and laughing. It was awesome!

This coming weekend my Brother Brandon in coming into town. I have to pick him up at the airport of Saturday. He's bringing his boyfriend! Haven't met the boyfriend yet, and I am looking forward to it. Should be a pretty good kick back weekend.

I'll update on Monday, hopefully.

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LINDY ON SATURDAY!!!!

No comments: