March 6, 2009

Stupid Boys!!!

So a lot has happened since I wrote last. I'll cliff notes it for you.

Started having problems with my husband.
Decided I was not in love with him anymore.
Moved in with my best friend.
Dealing with drama.

So now that that is all out of the way, we can get down to the oddness of beginning to date.

My husband and I are not officially divorced, but that's where I am heading. He's being dragged reluctantly along that road and keeps digging in his heels.

Since I am so set on the big "D" I have been talking to a few people. Talking to these people rapidly reminded me of everything I liked about being married. No games, no restrictions, no uncertainty.
That being said, it's still might be sort of nice to meet a new person and discover how they kiss and how they feel about certain things, and what it takes to make them laugh and whatnot. If you get the chance, that is.
The bad part of it is that you have all of the getting to know you uncertainty. All the stupid questions girls (guys?) ask themselves: Should I text him? He's not really texting me, I wonder what that means? What is his deal? Is he seriously seeing someone? It's annoying.
Then there are the little let downs and DRAMA! I hate drama. I know that drama is a necessary part of life, and dating, but it doesn't make me like it any more then I have to!


So on to other things....

Things have been great living with my best friend! There has been some adjustment, but so far we have manged not to annoy the crap out of each other! Yea for us! Wii playing, drinking, laughing, having someone to instantly talk to! Total awesomeness!
The kids are having a little harder time adjusting, but kids often do. They like being together and having a built in playmate, but the struggle for power is all consuming! 2 girls a yr apart that are used to being the top dog in the house. DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!! DANGER!
Poor little Lando is just stuck being the man of the house at 4 yrs. old. A responsibility he does not take lightly! :)

I brought my cat over last night and she was ON ME ALL NIGHT! I had no idea that she would miss me so much, but it seems she did. She's getting adjusted, and has had the house to herself to get acquainted, so hopefully she'll be good to go outside tonight. She's got to pee sometime!

So, that's really it for now. I'm sure I will be updating the sight with my dating antics and divorce drama soon!

See ya!

No comments: