April 12, 2010

The Gremlin

Dear Fast Food Franchises and Employees,

I have a 30 minute break for lunch. I pull into your drive thru and I give you my specific order, and I give it to you very clearly enunciated. You read my order back to me and I verify that it is correct.

Somewhere between the buttons you are pushing, the printing of my order, my giving you money for the food, to the employee that makes the food, there must be an evil little Gremlin who jumbles my order around and gets everything mixed up. I can't figure out any other reason why my order, given and verified, would come to me incorrectly. I know that the employees can read because you had to fill out an application, right? So it can't be that. When I get my receipt I look at it to double check that it looks right and it does! There can't be that much difference between my receipt and your order up screen, right? It's gotta be the Gremlin!!

So please, please, please investigate this Gremlin that causes my order to come to me incorrectly. Save myself and my friends the anger of a wrong order! I beg of you!

No comments: