October 13, 2008

Bleh, Monday!

Wow, it was a busy Columbus Day! I'm just now getting time to update!

This weekend was a pretty good one. Went out on Friday with Jamie and Lindy to our neighborhood bar/club. Had a pretty good time, with exception of all of the douche bags that go there. Saturday night I didn't have to drive, so I got pretty snookered! We went to Dave and Busters for a friend's b-day party. They have this drink there called Walk the Plank. OMG SO GOOD and also SO DANGEROUS! It's got Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, a splash of pomegranate syrup and Bacardi 151 on top. Very very tasty, and very very strong. I had 3 of those babies and had a really good buzz going on. By the time I got home, I was pretty drunk, and 4 Walk the Plank's deep. Like, drunk enough to take a tequila shot all by myself, drunk! :) I highly recommend a Dave & Busters Walk the plank. Just maybe only one! Anyway, so I had the shot and I made myself a Captain and Dr. Pepper and we went to sit out in front of the neighbors house. They had a fire going and were all sitting and chatting. It was pretty fun!!! They have a really nice iron stove thing, that is portable. I ended up being very drunk on Saturday and VERY hungover on Sunday. So I sat on the couch and caught up on shows that I have recorded. DVR IS THE BEST INVENTION EVER!

I hope everyone else's weekend was pleasant. I am going to my good friends wedding this Saturday, so I will be sure to have pictures of that to put up. I'm pretty excited about it. I just can't decide on what to wear..... Oh well, perhaps I'll save that debate for tomorrow's update.

-Make Love Not War, man.

No comments: