October 19, 2009

My phone

I’ve been noticing lately how much having a cell phone really changes your life.

1. I can’t go anywhere without it, and go back to get it when I leave it at home. (There are tons of different ways of getting a hold of me…. I have a perfectly good phone at work, and I also have Facebook, or email , but I NEED my phone!)

2. Speed dial has completely messed up my ability to actually manually dial a whole phone number, correctly, on my first attempt.

3. When I’m listening to the radio in my car and I hear a song I like, I think to myself…. “Hmm… I wonder what that ringtone sounds like.”

4. I laugh at people with ringers that sound like an actual phone.

5. The only reason I want an “I” or a “G” phone is so that I can have the internet everywhere I go.

6. When I ask a question to a group of my friends, and no one knows the answer, I no longer have to wait to look it up online at home. They all have “I” or “G” phones, and look it up right on the spot! (This actually happened this weekend)

7. I “butt dial” my friends more often than I intentionally call them.

8. If I am fighting with my husband over the phone and one of us hangs up, the other will, without pause, continue the fight via text message.

9. 9 times out of 10 I will include LOL in one or more text message, without actually laughing out loud. Or even smiling…..

10. I use my phone as my alarm clock.

11. The amount of contacts in my phone is not directly proportional to the amount of people I actually talk to.

:) LOL

No comments: