November 19, 2009

Yup, It's a Rant

They should (in my opinion) be SHOT-

1. People that hate Chick-Fil-A- How can you hate such yummy goodness?

2. People that have an I *heart* my –insert dog/cat breed here- Ok. I get it. You love your pet. Do you have to advertise it? Really? Why?

3. People that have a SKIN or SoCal sticker on their vehicle*- Dude. You look like a douche.

4. People that hate Mayonnaise* – Enough said.

5. People that hate Facebook games* – You have a better way to be at work and have fun at the same time?

6. Girls that wear their pants tucked into their boots- Chick. You look like a douche and you are NOT a runway model.

7. People that stop inside the crosswalk line at an intersection- You do know people WALK there, right?

8. People that turn left as you are turning right- You can’t wait 2 effing seconds for me to FINISH MY TURN before you execute yours? You’re an ass hat.

9. People that don’t pay attention to the change from the red light to the green arrow- If I’m the 3rd or 4th car in line, and you’re the first and you don’t go when that light changes, you end up screwing me. I want to kick your ass.

10. People that are in the left (or Fast) lane and they are driving 5 MPH UNDER the speed limit- WTF is WRONG with YOU?!?!?

11. People that ride their bikes on the wrong side of the road- they get pissed at you because you almost hit them, because you didn’t see them- BECAUSE THEY ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD. I am not required to look to the right while I am making a right turn. YOU are the one that fucked up. Not me. Save the dirty looks for your mother. She should have taught you better.

12. The people at the end of the Left turn line that think it’s OK to go thru a yellow light and the 15 people that follow- FUCK YOU. YOU ARE FUCKING UP MY CHANCE TO GO.

13. People that go out and Shop on Black Friday- Are you insane?

14. Teenagers- yes all of them.

15. Parents that buy their teenage children brand new cars- Cause because you can, doesn’t mean you should. I see them driving when you are not around. You just wasted $30,000.

16. The people that use the Left lane as their turning lane- How did you get a license?

*I have friends that fall in this category. I love them, but, WHY?

So that’s my rant for today.

:) Happy Holidays! LOL

No comments: