May 19, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

We have been so busy lately! It seems like every weekend there is something we have to do or something to celebrate! I'm lovin it!

My 30th Birthday came and was great! I chose Salty Seniorita as the place to have my party and had a great time. I got such great gifts too!!!


This is the cookie I got from Val and Wayne. It was SO TASTY!


I got a Tiara that was hand made by Lindy: (actually almost everything was made by Lindy! Thanks Girly!)

This is my hand made Birthday Card Envelope! Made by Kristin:

My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE GIFT EVER!!!! Golden Snitch Earrings and a Necklace made to look like the Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban book.

This is a Necklace made by Lindy and the Scrabble tile I won from her Blog Contest:



This is just a far away shot of all my goodies!

I got this Balloon Hat from our Waitress at the bar! Fantastic! It was her own idea too!


This is ME double fistin it!


Jamie got me candles for my 30th birthday and snuck them on my cookie. So sweet!


Me in all my Birthday Gear:

Lindy and Myself, So beautiful!




This past Sunday we had our 1st Annual All-Star BBQ. Jamie decided that he wanted to have a huge BBQ for all the clubs for a get together. It was a huge success! Here are a few pics:


This was my favorite shirt of the day. EPIC!







The BBQ caught on fire from the cheapy burger we bought and this is the result!








All in all we spent a little dough, but it was totally worth it. I had a blast and people really liked the idea. We will for sure be having it again!

No comments: