June 29, 2010

Le SIGH

I started the process of looking into going to an Online College today. Last time I tried to do this I got the run around and really no straight answers so I just quit looking into it. I feel like I have to do something to better my life and do it before it's too late. I feel like if I don't do it now I'll never do it and I'll just continue wasting away at crap job after crap job. I also think about the fact that if I had started this a couple of years ago, I would be done already and my life would be a lot different. So I have a phone appointment with a counselor on Friday to discuss my options for grants and loans and what it's going to take to get me on my career path! WOOT! I am excited and scared at the same time. It has been over 10 years since I have gone to school. Well, if you don't count getting my insurance license.

So I will update you, my few readers, with my progress and my blood sweat and tears on my journey to better my life.

And away we go!!!!!

No comments: