October 2, 2008

I'm bored

So... I'm at work and completely bored. It's just one of those days that I don't want to be here. I thought I'd just type some random stuff.

This World is Weird....

My BFF Lindy sent me this link http://flow-alert.com/ this morning. Do we really need to waste all that money on creating something like that? Seriously. I don't understand that at all. It's just like all of the money that gets wasted on idiotic studies that NO ONE cares about. I don't need to know how many times a year the African beetle mates per year. No one NEEDS to know this. It makes me shake my head... a lot. I wonder where all of the "scientific" people get there money from? We are in a national and worldwide economic crisis, and someone in Japan is creating a robot that rides a unicycle!!!!http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2008/09/murata_unicycle_robot.html
I just don't understand what this world is coming to! Maybe I am just naive? I hope that's not it! :)

Dream Time!

I've been having odd dreams lately. About a week ago I had a dream that my mother had just disappeared, leaving me to fend for myself and panic about finding her. This is odd b/c she passed away almost 4 yrs ago! Leaves me with the feeling that I have abandonment issues or something. Not what I want! I had thought I had adjusted to her passing, but I'm re-thinking that now. Anyway, I had another dream 2 nights ago that Carley and I were swimming at Disney World and that she got out of the "ocean" (yes, I know this doesn't make any sense, but, it is a dream... :) and she kept brushing herself off. Well she finally got frustrated and said "mom, they won't get off me!" so I go in for a closer look and she's got creepy crawlies all over her! EWE! But, in the dream I didn't freak out. I just sighed and said "come here and I'll help you" and then I started to comb the worms and bugs out of her hair. They proceeded to fall on me and turn into leeches and then I couldn't get them off. It was a VERY strange dream. I very rarely have weird/scary weird dreams and these have been bugging me. Maybe my brain is just playing catch up, or something. I dunno, but I keep obsessing about them.

RaNdOm CrAp:


UGH! I so do not want to be at work today. It's just a big fat BLAH day.

I'm ready for this damn heat to stop and the decent weather to come back. I'm tired of using my air conditioner! Of course this also means that I have to go cool weather clothes shopping, which I hate! I guess I don't mind the shopping so much as I mind the LOSING of the sweaters! Carley cannot keep a sweater all winter to save her life. It's just one more thing that drives me batty.

Alright... I'm going to go now. I feel like I have spewed enough crap for one day. Tomorrow is another day!

Later.

No comments: