October 23, 2008

Wedding Pics


Okay! I have some wedding pics. They were taken by Candace and her Husband, so you are going to see a lot of her in these. I'm waiting for pics from other people. It was a beautiful wedding. They had the ceremony and the reception at Danielle's parents home.

This is Joe walking the "aisle" with his parents.
Here is a couple of Danielle and her son walking.
Danielle and Joe light the Unity Candle.

They finish their vows. She was balling by this time. So was I! :)


The Wedding Party. She had 7 Brides Maids and a Maid of Honor. He had 7 Groomsmen and a Best Man. HUGE wedding!


This is at the reception. Me and my buddy Candace. LOVE HER!


Kari and Rob



I love this pic. From Left to right: Candace, Me, Danielle, Natalie, and Kari.



Candace and Danielle's daughter, Tori.


Candace and my hubby in the background.


Candace and Joe at the reception. Joe's takin a breather.





It was a really good wedding. Like I said before, the wedding party all hopped into a limo toward the end of the night and drove to Hurricane Bay. It was a bunch of drunken fun!

No comments: