October 24, 2008

Whew... TGIF

It's been a lame week.
LAME!
I did manage to score some more pics from the wedding though. I'm only going to put the ones I like in though, as there are a whole bunch. Obviously, there are going to be more of myself! LOL




Here's ME! I think I was talking to someone and saw that my picture was being taken. Oh well.... Cheese!



Now, I'm the first to admit that my husband is a little wacky. These pics are just further proof.













God, I love these chicks! There was a vent underneath them, and it was SO hot in the tent that they needed to get some air! Poor girls had 4 or more layers on! Yuck!



This is a pic of the Best Man's Toast. I don't have a pic of the Maid of Honors toast, so this will have to do.




Alright, I think that is enough of the Wedding stuff!
RANDOM LINK FRIDAY!!!
This website is dedicated to the BEST TASTING JELL-O SHOTS! They went above and beyond to test every type of Jell-o with All sorts of different kinds of Liquor. I actually made the Mojito Jell-o shot for my friends costume party tomorrow night. I can't wait to try one tonight to see how it turned out!!! I hope it's good, otherwise I just wasted a bunch of rum and Lime Jell-o! :)
Well, folks..... I guess I'm all talked out for this Friday. See y'all on Monday!
-Na-nu Na-nu









No comments: