December 4, 2008

LOL! Cause I'm scatterbrained!

I just realized, as I was looking back through my posts, that I never updated all of you (3) fabulous people from my 11/20 post. Girls night out, Twilight, Rest and relaxation.... BLAH!

Girls night out was fun. Big Nix sucked an egg though. It was supposed to be $1.00 U-Call-Its from 9 to 11 PM, but it wasn't actually U-Call-its!!! It was only for well booze, and beer and shots weren't included. HOW HOW HOW can you call it a U-CALL-IT special, if' it's not U-CALL-IT?!?!?!? I was pretty pissed about this, until I asked the bartender if he could do a shot special for us and I got 12 Kamikaze shots for $12.00!!! That's right... who's the fabulous bitch? ME! Yeah, and I had 3 drinks also on the special, but my bill was only $13. You figure out the math on that one. So while the bar sucked eggs, the bar TAB did not. From there we scooted over to Hurricane and my tab there was only $28! It was a pretty cheap night for me, and I had a pretty good time.

Ah... Twilight.... I think this movie had ruined me ever seeing another book-based movie, with the exception of Harry Potter. This was the worst train wreck of horrible acting I have ever seen! It was puke worthy. Lindy wanted to leave in the middle, but I forced us to stay. I had to see if it was going to get better. It DID NOT. I don't even think I can write anymore on the subject because it was just THAT bad!

Saturday was a bunko on the gift finding. Tuesday Morning is where we went and it's like a claustrophobic Big Lots in there. Horrible again. I did find a few things for Carley and got my grandma done, so it wasn't a total bust.

I still have lots of shopping to do, so I will update you on my finds as I go. I know that you all care very deeply about the toys and deals I find. :) Lindy, Jamie and I are going to try to get it all done on Saturday. Hopefully, we will be done. I am very much looking forward to the wrapping party Lindy and I are going to have. Beer and wrapping! A perfect combo!

Tomorrow night I am going to Phooson. It's going to be pretty cool. I'm really only looking forward to 2 bands that are going to be there, but I think it will be fun anyway. I'm bring $40 to spend on beer. Beers are an atrocious $8 a piece! Retarded. I'll have lots of pictures to bore you all with on Monday though! Yeay! Happy weekend to you all!

-Shop till I drop... and pay with my husbands money!

No comments: