September 9, 2009

argh! I'm back.....

Vegas was a blast! We had a great weekend. It totally felt like non-stop fun.

Saturday was our recovery day, but Saturday night we went right back out and got our party on! Sunday was a little miserable, with the drive, and Monday was worse because I had a whole weekend of stuff to do in one day.

So, I actually got a Vacation, but it didn't really feel like I got any time off. We were going, going, going all weekend.

Monday we started putting our new shed together. I had NO IDEA what a pain the the behind that was going to be! Wow, if they could make the instructions any more confusing! There were probably 200 screws in a bag and we got 3 bags of them! So that took a few hours of our Monday morning, and then we had a few people over for a BBQ and our weekend was done!

I really didn't want to come back to work on Tuesday. I think I need to win the lottery, start my own business and find someone to run it for me. Then I could pop in and work when I want to, and if I don't.... all the better. I think I would probably start an arcade, or a nail salon. I have always said that if I won the lottery I would build a super cool, super cheap bar, but I think that would be too much work for what I have in mind. LAZINESS!

Thank goodness for the short week after a holiday though. HOWEVER, I have to start working every other Saturday. It's only for 3 hours, but that I think makes it worse. I work from 9:00 AM to Noon, so my whole morning is shot. On the plus side, I get to take off 3 hours early during the week. Still, the thought of actually getting up to come to work on a SATURDAY is disturbing. I reiterate my need to win the lottery. Good bye Saturday and Sunday working. Although, I'm sure I would have a better chance at winning the lottery if I actually played it. I never know what numbers to choose. Birthdays?..... That's really all I got. Oh well, a girl can dream I suppose.

Here's hoping that YOU don't have to work Saturday's. If you do, I'm feelin your pain! If you work Sunday's, I am truely sorry for your loss. :)

Later!

No comments: