December 16, 2009

Google for fun

I "borrowed" this idea from another blogger. I thought it would be fun and entertaining to see what happened with my name. Enjoy!

I Googled: Tiffany looks like.... and this is what Google came up with!

1. Tiffany looks like a fucking wildebeast!! Aaah!! That picture is scary as hell!! She looks like a drag queen. To Wong Foo, anyone? ...

2. Dec 10, 2009 ... Inside Wall Street: Tiffany looks like a gem of a stock. Gene Marcial · Gene Marcial RSS Feed Dec 10th 2009 at 8:45AM. Text SizeAAA ...

3. Tiffany says. Tiffany looks like the high school girl all high school girls ... "I'm not 14 anymore, Tiffany' Babette says. "I can't look like you." ...

4. Oct 10, 2005 ... Tiffany looks like a chipmunk in winter wear. I DO kinda like the coat…just lose the crossed over look with that big assed scarf…YIKES! ...

5. TIFFANY LOOKS LIKE KATY PERRY. taeyeooooon~!!! 19 minutes ago from web. Shawdercore. Christine Rufila. Footer. © 2009 Twitter; About Us · Contact · Blog ...

And just for shits and giggles I Googled Tiffany smells like..... amazingly I only got one post!

1. posted on Monday, Mar 31, 2008 8:41PM [Report]. Tiffany smells like Hierophat. Timoo. posted on Friday, Oct 19, 2007 2:58PM [Report]. Hi Nice to meet you ...

Can I just ask what Hierophat is? Wikipedia here I come!
Totally interseting, but too long to copy... Here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hierophant

And Tiffany acts like......

1. Oct 30, 2008 ... Tiffany acts like a bitch calling the clock on a player when his TOURNAMENT LIFE and a shot at NINE MILLION DOLLARS (not pesos) was on the ...

I had to throw this one in, even though it doesn't really count....

1.5) Apr 30, 2008 ... I actually know Tiffany personally also, and YES she is a crazy evil person. She is low class and acts like white trash. ...


Tiffany Licks....

HA HA! Just kidding... I can only guess at the amount of dirty shit that would have popped up!

Just for fun... Google your name and see what happens. You might be amused!

No comments: